Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia - Fact Sheet
PROPERTY FACT SHEET
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is a world-class gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment destination developed by Stadium Casino RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies. Located in the heart of the Philadelphia Stadium District, Live! Casino & Hotel sets a new standard for development in the City bringing economic opportunity and inclusivity for local residents. The project is projected to generate over $2 billion in economic stimulus to the City, along with $100 million in tax revenues for the City in its first five years of operation, including $25 million to Philadelphia’s School District.
Stadium Casino RE, LLC also entered into a groundbreaking Community Benefits Plan with the City of Philadelphia that includes unprecedented goals in minority and local construction and hiring initiatives, a commitment to living wages for all employees, more than $15 million in grants in the first 10 years to support improvements and enhancements to the local community, and the creation of a Community Advisory Committee.
The new Live! Casino & Hotel has transformed the Philadelphia Stadium District into an integrated sports, entertainment and casino-resort destination. The project sits adjacent to Xfinity Live!, the highly successful dining, entertainment and hospitality destination developed and owned in partnership between The Cordish Companies and Comcast Spectacor. Since opening in 2012, Xfinity Live! has welcomed millions of guests, energizing the Sports Complex year-round and dramatically enhancing the experience for local and visiting sports fans.The opening of the casino resort destination establishes the Philadelphia Stadium District as the only place in the country to experience big league action from four major professional sports teams, best-in-class dining and entertainment, world-class gaming and luxury hotel accommodations.
- Address: 900 Packer Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Located between 10th and Darien Streets, in the heart of the Stadium District, which draws 8.5M visitors a year
- Convenient location directly off I-76 and I-95
General Inquiries Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs: WorkatLivePhilly.com or email email@example.com
Social: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram - @livecasinophl
Economic and Community Impact
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia serves as a transformative development, creating maximum community benefits for the City of Philadelphia and its residents including:
- $2 billion in economic stimulus to the City
- $100 million in tax revenues for the City in its first five years of operation, including $25 million to Philadelphia’s School District
- Contributions of over $15 million during the project’s first 10 years to support improvements and enhancements to the local community
- Over 5,000 new construction and permanent jobs
- Construction and vendor opportunities for local, minority, women-owned, and veteran-owned businesses
- $145 million in estimated new wages and salaries (direct and indirect) during construction
- Local and diverse workforce hiring
- A commitment to living wages for all Team Members, including a minimum wage of no less than $12.00 per hour for the 2,000 permanent jobs and all contractors during operations, currently 65.5% over the region’s minimum wage
- Apprenticeships and training programs
- Marketing partnerships with area sports teams, businesses and attractions to promote the City of Philadelphia and surrounding communities
- Enhancement of hotel, dining, and entertainment amenities in the region to attract thousands of new visitors to the area
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia features:
- More than 510,000 square-feet of gaming, hotel, dining and entertainment space
- More than 2,100 state-of-the-art slot machines, including a mix of the latest games and classic favorites, such as Lightning Link, Wheel of Fortune, Buffalo, and a full line of Quick Hits and Progressives
- 116 live action Table Games - including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles, Fortune Pai Gow, Face Up Pai Gow, Sic Bo, Big Six, Three Card Poker, Four Card Poker, Criss Cross Poker, Spanish 21, Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em, Mississippi Stud and Let It Ride.
- Live! Poker Room – a dedicated 29 table poker room featuring a private cage, restrooms, big screen TVs, and phone chargers at each position.
- 15 Dealer-Assist Electronic Table Games (74 positions), including Blackjack and Baccarat, but with the added excitement and authenticity of a live action table games dealer calling the game.
- FanDuel Sportsbook and Lounge – Industry leading sportsbook enhances the guest experience by providing them access to FanDuel’s unmatched fantasy and sports betting platforms, which include all major U.S. sports: football, baseball, hockey, basketball, soccer, golf, boxing, motorsports racing and more. Guests have multiple options to wager, including self-service kiosks and retail windows, all within sight of the big game.
- High Limit Tables Room
- High Limit Slots Room
- An upscale, 12-story, 208-room luxury Live! Hotel - Sharecare VERIFIED™ with Forbes Travel Guide
- Multi-level, structured parking facility and surface parking
- Six room Event Center, featuring 15,000-square-feet of customizable meeting space to accommodate groups of 12 to 1,000 guests.
- Multiple dining and entertainment venues, including:
- The Prime Rib, the top Zagat-rated steakhouse previously located in Center City Philadelphia for more than 20 years now has a luxurious new home at Live! with the same commitment to fine dining and exceptional service. Indulge in an award-winning menu offering a tantalizing array of prime steaks cooked to perfection, the freshest seafood and a selection of signature salads, sides and desserts. In addition, some distinctive new twists will marry the best in high-end cuisine with a stylized bar and lounge scene.
- Sports & Social Philly, a one-of-a-kind sports restaurant, gaming venue and social lounge that offers guests the ultimate sports fan experience at the only place in the country located in the center of big-league action from four major professional sports teams. The venue features a FanDuel Sportsbook and Lounge retail location and state-of-the-art AV system, including a giant 52-foot LED display and 24 televisions for ultimate sports viewing. An American Grill menu highlights game day favorites, including a short rib cheese steak, local beers, and specialty cocktails.
- Luk Fu, where the authentic flavors of Southeast Asia meet in South Philadelphia. Luk Fu offers a dynamic dining experience filled with traditional dishes that span generations, a private dining room and private Karaoke rooms.
- 10th Street Market, a unique food hall inspired by the great food markets in Philadelphia where guests can enjoy a wide variety of food, as well as a bar open 24/7. The Market serves as a hub for quick eats and late-night bites and feature local Philly favorites, such as:
- Lorenzo and Sons Pizza, a South Philadelphia staple since 1970 and one of the 101 best pizzas in America as rated by The Daily Meal. The venue features their famous recipe and a selection of new and exciting personal gourmet pizzas made popular at their West Chester location;
- Sang Kee Noodle Bar & Kitchen, from the owners of the landmark Chinatown restaurant Sang Kee Peking Duck House. The venue is a traditional noodle bar featuring classic noodles and dim sum selections, along with Asian favorites like General Tso's Chicken and Beef & Broccoli;
- For every sweet tooth, look to Termini Brothers Bakery, a beloved South Philadelphia bakery with a 99-year history, to serve their family recipes for cannoli, cookies and cakes.
Joining them in the Market are two new venues from Emmy award-winning Chef and TV personality Guy Fieri:
- Guy’s Burger Joint offers mouth-watering smash burgers featuring the world-famous Donkey sauce, S.M.C. (super melty cheese), signature seasoned fries, and hand spun shakes;
- Guy Fieri’s Taco Joint features scratch-made tacos, salsas and guacamole paired with refreshing margaritas, a selection of Mexican beer and some classic Guy cocktails.
Other Market options:
- Morty’s Deli, a traditional New York style deli with mouthwatering, overstuffed sandwiches, sides and desserts; and
- Luckie’s Liquor, a bar featuring a selection of beer, wine and specialty drinks.
- A spirited nightlife scene, including:
- Center Bar, located in the heart of the casino floor, offering 360° views of the gaming action, giant LED TV screens for sports viewing, communal tables, plush lounge seating and live music;
- R Bar, a unique, interactive bar, featuring electronic table games and a 40-foot long video screen.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram - @livecasinophl – or visit Philadelphia.LiveCasinoHotel.com
Meetings & Events
Combining more than 15,000 square feet of event space with the services and amenities of a luxury hotel and world-class casino, the Event Center at Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is poised to be one of the most sought-after meeting and event venues in the Northeast. The Event Center offers groups customizable event space, including a large ballroom, two breakout rooms, expansive pre-function space and three executive boardrooms. Spaces are equipped with a seating capacity of up to 1,000, a performance stage, as well as high-tech A/V systems throughout all rooms that can be synched and show the same content on the screens of each room.
Groups can choose between one of the four event spaces that have been purpose-built to meet guests’ needs:
- The Market Ballroom features a high-tech performance stage and an 18-foot ceiling with eye catching modern light fixtures with a max capacity of 1,000. The versatile room is perfect for meetings, large banquets and even weddings – both the ceremony and reception can seamlessly fit into one space.
- The Liberty Room, with a max capacity of 100, offers a distraction free setting for breakout sessions and smaller meetings.
- The Rittenhouse Room pairs easy access with high-tech amenities to accommodate groups up to 70 people. Outside of the Market Ballroom, as well as our boardrooms and break-out rooms, is a stylish and contemporary Pre-Function Space that offers each of our guests an individual, unique experience.
- The three modern, high-tech spaces – the Franklin Boardroom, Roosevelt Boardroom, and Whitman Boardman – are all well-equipped spaces for high-level strategy sessions, offering all the high-tech essentials in a distraction-free setting.
To reach a member of our experienced Live! Events Team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Live! Rewards® Players Club
The nationally recognized, award-winning Live! Rewards® customer loyalty program takes winning to a whole new level with a Card Tier program featuring player benefits that are bigger and better than ever. Classic, Gold, Platinum, Black, Jade and Chairman’s Club members can earn great benefits no matter how much they play. Members will be the first to hear about special events and promotions at Live! Casino & Hotel and receive mail/email offers tailored to their preferences and level of play.
PLayLive! Online Casino
PlayLive.com is a real-money wagering online casino in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. PlayLive! now features Live Dealer Games, including Blackjack and Roulette, presented via video stream, providing a world-class, interactive live gaming experience.
PlayLive! also offers more than 100 different gaming options, including classic slots like Cleopatra, Double Diamond, Game King Video Poker and Wheel of Fortune, as well as popular online titles such as Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest and Twin Spin. The site features interactive table games including blackjack, roulette and baccarat with new games added regularly. The latest offerings include Cleopatra Gold, Action Jack, Fruit Shop Megaways. Also new is Lightning Roulette, an exciting game with an electrifying twist – during each round, one to five “Lightning Numbers” are struck by lightning, allowing customers to win up to 500 times more than a standard Roulette Game.
Players can also participate in Jackpot games such as Divine Fortune, Mercy of the Gods and Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway. Leaderboards display the current ranking of participants, creating an added layer of excitement for players. All games are configured as they would be at Live! Casino properties to ensure players get the same experience when playing their favorite game online as they will on the casino floor.
Pennsylvania online players can now earn points on PlayLive! for the nationally-recognized Live! Rewards® customer loyalty program. The program is free to join and all players who register will receive the Classic (Red) Live! Rewards® Card. All Live! Rewards® members qualify for a variety of unique benefits and perks on both PlayLive! and at all Live! Casino & Hotel properties. PlayLive! is accessible on desktop, mobile and via Android and iOS apps.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is creating up to 2,000 new permanent direct and indirect jobs across every field, including hotel operations, finance, marketing, human resources, information technologies, food and beverage, facilities, security and surveillance, and casino operations. Hiring preference is being given to local residents first, then surrounding communities.
Job descriptions and requirements for available positions are posted at WorkatLivePhilly.com
Interested applicants are encouraged to register online now and create an account, which will expedite the application process for their desired position when it becomes available.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is committed to supporting local, regional, minority, women-owned, and veteran-owned businesses by providing them access to contract opportunities. Our procurement team maintains an internal database of diverse contractors and suppliers that are used for future bid opportunities. Vendors must be registered with the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board in order to be considered for business opportunities with the property. The following are some of the categories of goods and services we purchase:
- Gaming Operations
- Hotel Operations
- Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment
- Engineering, Facilities and Maintenance
- Food & Beverage
- Office and Computer Supplies
- Professional Services
For information, visit Philadelphia.LiveCasinoHotel.com
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia was developed, and is owned and managed by Stadium Casino RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies, the premier developer of Live! dining, entertainment, gaming, hotel and sports-anchored destinations in the country.
About The Cordish Companies
The Cordish Companies’ origins date back to 1910 and encompass four generations of privately-held, family ownership. During the past ten decades, The Cordish Companies has grown into a global leader in Commercial Real Estate; Entertainment Districts; Sports-Anchored Developments; Gaming; Hotels; Residential Properties; Restaurants; International Development; Co-working Spaces; and Private Equity. One of the largest and most respected developers in the world, The Cordish Companies has been awarded an unprecedented seven Urban Land Institute Awards for Excellence for public-private developments that are of unique significance to the cities in which they are located. The Cordish Companies has developed and operates highly acclaimed dining, entertainment and hospitality destinations throughout the United States, many falling under The Cordish Companies’ Live! Brand, highly regarded as one of the premier entertainment brands in the country. Welcoming over 55 million visitors per year, these developments are among the highest profile dining, entertainment, gaming, hotel and sports-anchored destinations in the country. In gaming, The Cordish Companies has developed among the most successful casino hotel resorts in the world, including the Hard Rock Hotel & Casinos in Hollywood and Tampa, FL and Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland. Over the generations, The Cordish Companies has remained true to the family’s core values of quality, entrepreneurial spirit, long-term personal relationships and integrity. As a testimony to the long-term vision of its family leadership, The Cordish Companies still owns and manages virtually every business it has created. For more information visit www.cordish.com or follow us on Twitter.
PROPERTY PHOTOS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Carmen E. Gonzales
Executive Director, Communications