High Hand Rules
24 hour non-stop high hands
High Hand Rules
1. Must be 21 or older.
2. Winner must be present and have a Live! Reward Card.
3. Minimum qualifying hand of Ace’s full.
4. Short handed games (three or less players) are not eligible.
5. Pot must be at least $10 in size including rake and jackpot.
6. Players must use two hole cards combined with 3 (three) board cards to qualify.
7. Must be your best possible hand to win using both of your hole cards. The high hand must be the “winning hand” to qualify.
8. Must be playing in Jackpot eligible Texas Hold ’em poker game.
9. Players can win more than one prize.
10. There will be no ties. You must beat the posted high hand.
11. The money will be equally divided only when two players, playing at the same table, split the pot using the same qualifying Highest-Ranking Hand.
12. High hands time recognition for the round is completed when the display clock strikes zero.
13. Hands must be verified by a Poker Supervisor.
14. Any high hand being witnessed by Live! Philadelphia Poker Room staff as “slow play” to manipulate the clock into the next promotional period will be disqualified.
15. Side betting or selling of high hands is prohibited.
16. Any player who is witnessed conversing, messaging, or gesturing for a player at the table to increase action to fulfill the pot minimum of $10 will be disqualified.
17. There are no rollovers. If a high hand does not hit during a qualifying period, the money will be returned to the High Hand Fund for future promotions.
18. Any promotional prize not claimed after 72 hours, will be returned to its original fund. This promotion is funded by the High Hand Fund.
19. Management reserves the right to alter or cancel this promotion.
20. Call to reserve your seat 267-682-7426