Live! Rewards® Program Rules
Live! Rewards® Program Rules
- Membership is FREE
- Must be 21 years old to participate, and a valid, government-issued photo identification for proof of age is required to obtain a Live! Rewards® membership
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law
- Membership accounts are limited to one (1) per individual
- By becoming a member, you acknowledge and grant your permission for Live! Casino & Hotel® to correspond with you by mail, email or telephone, unless otherwise noted at time of enrollment, and to use, reuse, publish, and republish your name, photograph, picture or videotape, and likeness without compensation for promotions, advertising, and/or announcements, without prior approval or inspection, unless prohibited by law
- A member may not allow any other person to use the member’s Live! Rewards® Card
- Live! Rewards® Cards are non-transferable and must be returned to Live! Casino & Hotel® upon request
- Live! Casino & Hotel® is not responsible for lost or stolen Live! Rewards® Cards
- It is the responsibility of the member to ensure the member’s Live! Rewards® Card is inserted properly in the machine when playing all slots and electronic table games and presented to Casino personnel before playing table games, poker, or wagering at the sports book, and it is the member’s responsibility to verify its acceptance throughout the duration of play.
- It is the responsibility of the member to present the member’s Live! Rewards® Card at participating Live! Casino & Hotel® restaurants and shops to have Flex Points and Tier Credits applied for the member’s Cash and Credit Card transactions.
- Tier Credits and Flex Points are not earned on fees, taxes, gratuities, and service charges. Tier Credits and Flex Points are not earned on offer or comp redemption or Comp or Flex Point payments.
- All Flex Point, Comp, and Tier Credit accumulations are subject to review and verification. Live! Casino & Hotel® reserves the right to adjust account tier status,Flex Points, Comps, and Tier Credits due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud, or other misuse of the Live! Rewards® Card
- Flex Points have no cash value unless otherwise stated.
- Flex Point balances, Comp balances, free play balances, and any other offer or promotion are non-transferable, including upon death
- Tier Credit balances have no cash value
- In the event of divorce of a member, the member retains all rewards, unless otherwise stated by a valid and final court order submitted to Live! Casino & Hotel®
- Flex Point balances expire after 90 days of account inactivity
- Comp balances expire after 90 days of account inactivity
- Members must show valid identification in order to redeem Flex Points, Comps, and Offers
- Flex points are not valid at Maryland partner restaurants including The Cheesecake Factory®, Nando’s Peri-Peri, and Medieval Times.
- Members who are excluded from casino facilities, through a government program, by their own request, by Live! Casino & Hotel®, or otherwise, are not eligible to participate in the Live! Rewards® program
- Live! Casino & Hotel® reserves the right to alter or terminate this program with no prior notice to club members
- Members are solely responsible for all applicable licenses, registrations, taxes, and other fees
- All decisions and resolutions of all disputes regarding Live! Casino & Hotel® including, but not limited to, interpretation of the official rules and regulations and the requirements for eligibility for this program, lie solely with Live! Casino & Hotel® whose decisions shall be final and binding
- Members who are in default on credit repayment, who have had a check cashed and returned for non-payment, are in any other way delinquent on their indebtedness to Live! Casino & Hotel®, or who are excluded, evicted, or unlawfully on Live! Casino & Hotel® property, may have their balances forfeited or suspended, in Live! Casino & Hotel’s sole discretion
- Abuse of the Live! Rewards® Program, including any improper conduct as determined by Live! Casino & Hotel® in its sole judgment, is grounds for cancellation of all points and awards accumulated, and future disqualification from program participation.
At Live Casino & Hotel®, we have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our other Guests, and our Team Members. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Live Casino & Hotel.
An inherent risk of exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. Please visit the CDC website (www.cdc.gov) for the latest guidelines and information.
By visiting Live Casino & Hotel you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19.