Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia announces March 2022 Promotions and Events Calendar
LIVE! CASINO & HOTEL PHILADELPHIA ANNOUNCES
MARCH 2022 PROMOTIONS AND EVENTS CALENDAR
Visit Live! Philadelphia in March to Celebrate
March Madness and the Launch of Mega Jackpot Madness
PHILADELPHIA (March 1, 2022) – Feeling lucky this March? Head to Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia for a jam-packed schedule of entertainment, food specials, March Madness celebrations and the launch of Mega Jackpot Madness.
- Mega Jackpot Madness: Launching on March 1st, Mega Jackpot Madness is a new mystery progressive slots program that guarantees jackpot wins from $10,000 up to $50,000. Each Mega Jackpot will start at $10,000 and grow every time an eligible guest makes a spin on an eligible slot machine (excludes video poker and electronic table games) with their Live! Rewards Card properly inserted. The Jackpot increases until somebody wins, and somebody is GUARANTEED TO WIN by the time the Mega Jackpot reaches $50,000. Once the prize is awarded, the Mega Jackpot resets back to $10,000 and it starts all over again. Live! Philadelphia will award five Mega Jackpots. The program will run through May 30, 2022, or until all five jackpots hit. And that’s not all! Each time one of the five Mega mystery jackpots hits, a 60-minute frenzy begins for 10 Free Play jackpots that are guaranteed to hit during the next hour for $500-$1,000 in Free Slot Play.
- March Madness: Catch basketball action all month long! Enjoy $1 Bud Lights, half-priced select appetizers and $10 all day bites at Sports & Social Philly throughout March. Guests can also participate in giveaways, contests, games and more while watching the games on the massive 52-foot LED display.
- Liberty Bell Poker Open Tournament: Play in the Liberty Bell Poker Open at Live! Philadelphia. The tournament will feature three events hosted March 3-6, March 7-9 and March 11-13, with a total $525,000 in guarantees. Satellites available beginning March 1.
- Mardi Gras King Cake Promotion: Celebrate Mardi Gras at Live! Philadelphia for the chance to win exciting cash and prizes. The first 500 guests to swipe at the promotional kiosk on Tuesday, March 1 will receive a voucher good for one King Cake worth up to $500 in cash and prizes.
- Pot of Gold event: From 6:00 a.m. to midnight on March 6, Live! Rewards members simply swipe their Live! Rewards card at any promotional kiosk for their chance to win a Free Slot Play Prize. Must earn 50 tier credits to play.
- 55 Live! Slot Tournament: Live! Rewards Member guests 55+ are invited to participate in a slot tournament on the casino floor every Tuesday throughout March for a chance at a portion of $5,000 in cash and prizes.
- Gucci Drawing: Twenty Live! Rewards Members will elevate their wardrobe with new Gucci clothing this March to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the designer brand. Live! Rewards members can earn one entry for every 50 tier credits from March 1 through March 25. Drawings will occur on Friday, March 18 and March 25 at 10:00 p.m.
- Live! Rewards Members Slot Tournament: Live! Rewards Members and qualified guests can win up to $2,500 and free slot play during the slot tournament beginning at 12:00 p.m. on Sunday, March 27. Registration opens at 11:00 a.m.
- Lottery Scratch-off Giveaway: Live! Rewards members can swipe their card at a promotional kiosk on Saturday March 12, 19 and 26 to receive a voucher for a free PA lottery scratch off.
- Dueling Pianos: Enjoy free admission to the Dueling Pianos every Wednesday at Center Bar beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Jerry Blavat Dance Parties: Dance along with Philadelphia’s legendary Jerry Blavat every Thursday in March at Center Bar beginning at 4:00 p.m. Admission is free.
- Throwback Dance Party with DJ Eric Bartello: Dance the night away to throwback tunes and new music at Center Bar on Sunday nights beginning at 7:00 p.m. Admission is free.
- March 5 and 6 Matt Fraser – America’s Top Psychic Medium (SOLD OUT): Star of the hit television series Meet The Frasers on E! Entertainment, Matt Fraser will be at the Live! Event Center on March 5 and 6 where he will take the audience on a spiritual journey during his live audience readings.
- March 12 - Hard Hitting Boxing: Championship boxing comes to the Event Center at Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia as undefeated rising star Christian Tapia takes on Luis Lebron in a 10-round contest for the WBC Super Featherweight title on Saturday, March 12 at 7:00 p.m. Tickets start at $60 and can be purchased at AXS.com.
- March 26 - My Big Gay Italian Wedding: Andrew and Anthony are getting married – and everyone wants to "help"! My Big Gay Italian Wedding spins into a hysterical fiasco as everyone tries to have their way. From a saboteur ex-boyfriend to a loud, opinionated, outspoken Italian mother, personalities and culture collide in a music and comedy-filled extravaganza at the Live! Event Center on Saturday, March 26 at 8:00 p.m. Tickets start at $49 and can be purchased at AXS.com.
Food & Beverage Promotions
- Taco Tuesdays at Sports & Social: Every Tuesday enjoy a variety of taco and drink specials, including $3 Chicken and Pork Tacos, $4 Tempura Mahi Tacos, $4 Taco of the Day, $8 Chicken Nachos, $5 Margaritas, $8 Milagro Margaritas, $4 Estrella Spanish Lager and $12 Milagro Margarita Flights.
- Wok N’ Roll Wednesdays at Luk Fu: Every Wednesday from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. enjoy signature specials including $5 sushi rolls and sip on sweet and savory sake flights.
- Bubbles and Pearls at The Prime Rib: Every Wednesday from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at The Prime Rib enjoy $1 oysters and $10 champagne flights with new pairings every week. Bar and lounge only.
- Lucky Eight Menu at The Prime Rib: Every Thursday from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. enjoy a Lucky 8 menu featuring $8 dishes & cocktails including Paloma Spritz, Prime Rib Sliders, Hand Cut Truffle Fries, Scallops & more. Bar & lounge only. Live music from Dan Kulisek.
- FanDuel Fridays at Sports & Social: Every Friday place a $25 bet through the FanDuel kiosk or sports betting window to receive a $25 in gameday dishes, cocktails and cold beer. Check out our featured games on social, place a bet and receive $ Bud Light, $6 cocktails and half-priced select appetizers if you show your receipt! Coming in with a group? Book a tailgate package during FanDuel Fridays and get two bottles of bubbly on us! Dine in only.
- Saturday Brunch at Sports & Social: Every Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. enjoy a variety of brunch entrees including Tomato Avocado Bacon Scrapple Melt, West Coast Skillet, Brunch Burger and more as well as build-your-own Bloody Mary's and Mimosas.
Visit Philadelphia.LiveCasinoHotel.com for more information.
About Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Voted Best Overall Gaming Resort in Pennsylvania by Casino Player Magazine, Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia has transformed the South Philadelphia Stadium District into a nationally unrivaled one-stop destination to enjoy the fast-paced action of four major professional sports teams, memorable entertainment, premier dining, well-appointed hotel accommodations and world-class gaming. Conveniently located off I-95 and I-76, the facility features more than 200 luxury hotel rooms that are Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED™ with Forbes Travel Guide, a FanDuel® Sportsbook and Lounge, over 2,100 slots and electronic table games, and 150 live action table games, including a dedicated poker room. New dining and entertainment options include the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; Luk Fu, serving authentic Asian cuisine; Sports & Social Philly, a one-of-a-kind sports restaurant, gaming venue and social lounge; the 10th Street Market, a unique food hall featuring Guy Fieri’s Taco Joint and Guy’s Burger Joint; Philadelphia-favorites Lorenzo and Sons Pizza, Termini Bros. Bakery and Sang Kee Noodle Bar & Kitchen; Morty’s Deli and Luckie’s Liquor. A spirited nightlife scene at Center Bar and R Bar rounds out the Live! experience. The property offers more than 15,000-square-feet of customizable meeting and event space, as well as ample, secure parking. Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia was developed and remains owned and managed by Stadium Casino RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies, the premier developer of Live! dining, entertainment, gaming, hotel and sports-anchored destinations in the country. For reservations, call 1-833-472-5483 or visit Philadelphia.LiveCasinoHotel.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram - @livecasinophl
About The Cordish Companies
The Cordish Companies’ origins date back to 1910 and encompass four generations of privately-held, family ownership. During the past ten decades, The Cordish Companies has grown into a global leader in Commercial Real Estate; Entertainment Districts; Sports-Anchored Developments; Gaming; Hotels; Residential Properties; Restaurants; International Development; Coworking Spaces; and Private Equity. One of the largest and most respected developers in the world, The Cordish Companies has been awarded an unprecedented seven Urban Land Institute Awards for Excellence for public-private developments that are of unique significance to the cities in which they are located. The Cordish Companies has developed and operates highly acclaimed dining, entertainment and hospitality destinations throughout the United States, many falling under The Cordish Companies’ Live! Brand, highly regarded as one of the premier entertainment brands in the country. In gaming, The Cordish Companies has developed among the most successful casino hotel resorts in the world including the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa and Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland. Welcoming over 55 million visitors per year, these developments are among the highest profile dining, entertainment, gaming, hotel and sports-anchored destinations in the country. Over the generations, The Cordish Companies has remained true to the family’s core values of quality, entrepreneurial spirit, long-term personal relationships, and integrity. As a testimony to the long-term vision of its family leadership, The Cordish Companies still owns and manages virtually every business it has created. For more information visit www.cordish.com or follow us on Twitter.
“The Cordish Companies,” “The Cordish Company” and “Cordish” are trademarks used under license by independent corporations, legal liability companies and partnerships (“Cordish Entities”). Each Cordish Entity is a separate, single-purpose legal entity that is solely responsible for its obligations and liabilities. No common operations or financial interdependency, and no intermingling of assets or liabilities of the Cordish Entities exists, or should be deemed to exist, as a result of the potential common reference to multiple independent entities operating under the names “Cordish,” “The Cordish Companies” or “The Cordish Company” here or elsewhere.