LIVE! CASINO & HOTEL PHILADELPHIA ANNOUNCES APRIL 2023 PROMOTIONS AND EVENTS CALENDAR
Taylor Swift Ticket Giveaways Highlight A Month of Exciting Promotions
April is no joke at Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia. From highly coveted Taylor Swift ticket giveaways to a $50,000 Blackjack Tournament, Live! Philadelphia is electrifying the South Philadelphia Stadium District all month long.
- Taylor Swift Ticket Giveaway: Win tickets into one of Swift’s sold-out “Eras” concerts in Philadelphia. Starting on Saturday, April 1 at 6:00 a.m. through Saturday, April 22 at 9:55 p.m., Live! Rewards members can earn one free entry per day simply by swiping their Live! Rewards Card at any promotional kiosk. Additional entries can be won by earning 22 tier credits and playing a game at the kiosk. Guests can also earn entries by playing table games. Guests must place at least the minimum wager on the progressive wager and win one of the posted progressive hands. On Saturday, April 22 at 10:00 p.m., 10 winners pulled from kiosk entries and 10 winners pulled from table game entries will be chosen and then find out their prize. Two lucky winners will receive a pair of tickets to one of Taylor Swift’s sold-out Philadelphia shows.
- $50,000 Blackjack Challenge Tournament: Buy in to play against the dealer for your share of $50,000 in cash and prizes! The tournament will take place on Sunday, April 16 from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. The top 30 highest scores plus six wild card winners will advance to the semi-final round. One winner from each of the semi-finals will battle it out in the final round.
- April Fool’s Day – Yeti Giveaway: Live! Philadelphia is not fooling around! On Friday, April 1, guests can earn 500 tier credits when they swipe their Live! Rewards Card at a promotional kiosk. Guests will take the printed voucher to the promotions desk where they’ll reveal prizes ranging from cash to comps to Yeti products.
- $15,000 Jackpot Party Drawing: Get twice as lucky at Live! Philadelphia. On Tuesday, April 4, Live! Rewards members who earned a jackpot from March 1 – 31, 2023, will receive a jackpot card with the jackpot amount the member won determining how many entries they receive. At 9:00 p.m., 20 winners will be called to reveal how many free play credits they’ve won.
- Hot Chicks Giveaway: Live! Rewards members who earn 500 tier credits on Sunday, April 9 between 6:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. will be eligible to receive a free gift ranging from $10 in free play to $10,000 in cash. Simply stop by the promotions desk to pick up your gift from 12:00 p.m. –6:00 p.m.
- Bonus Bankroll Drawing: Live! Rewards members will receive an entry for every suited blackjack from Saturday, April 15, at 6:00 a.m. through Sunday, April 30, at 9:55 p.m. On Friday, April 21, and Friday, April 30, six winners will be drawn every 15 minutes from 9:00 p.m. – 9:45 p.m. and one grand prize winner will be drawn at 10:00 p.m. That’s 25 chances each day to win up to $500 cash.
- Rising Riches: All casino guests are eligible to earn free slot play each Monday in April based on their tier segment. Simply play at any slot machine and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Live! 55 Drawing: Live! Rewards members aged 55+ will receive a free pull tab from 11:00 a.m. – 3:55 p.m. every Tuesday in April. At 4:00 p.m., one winner will be selected to win $2,500 free slot play.
- Hero Appreciation Days: First responders, healthcare, EMS, teachers, and service members should always be celebrated, but especially every Wednesday in April between 6:00 a.m. – 11:59 p.m. Those “service stars” will earn 500 tier credits and receive $15 in free slot play and get 20% off at Sports & Social. Stop by the promotions desk to be flagged as a service star.
- New Member Offer: New members that sign up for a Live! Rewards Card will receive Double Flex Points, Double Comps, and Double Tier Credits on enrollment day, plus $10 Free Play.
- Tier Match Program: Live! Rewards players that show a higher-level players card from a local casino will receive a tier match to a comparable Live! Rewards tier.
- April 28 – Rita Rudner: Comedian, actor, and bestselling author Rita Rudner will make her debut at Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia on Friday, April 28, at 8:00 p.m. Known for her hilarious and epigrammatic one-liners, Rita has sold almost two million tickets and has become the longest-running solo female comedy show in the history of Las Vegas. Tickets start at $35 and are available at Philadelphia.LiveCasinoHotel.com and AXS.com.
- Taylor Swift Party
Calling all Swiftys! On Friday, April 21 from 9 p.m.-11 p.m. experience a Taylor Swift Night at Center Bar presented by Bud Light Seltzer for a chance to win tickets to her sold out concert in May! Enjoy live entertainment, T-Swift themed cocktails, merchandise giveaways, photo booth and LOTS of Taylor inspired swag! No reservations required; walk-ins welcomed!
- Phillies Home Opener Weekend
KLYR Canned Orange Krush Specials + Budweiser Specials
Food & Beverage Promotions
Easter Brunch at The Prime Rib
- The Prime Rib will be hosting a buffet-style brunch on Easter Sunday, April 9, from 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Enjoy complimentary Bloody Marys made with Tito’s Vodka and indulge on made-to-order omelets, prime rib, French toast, delicious seafood, and specialty cocktails. Reservations are encouraged and are available at OpenTable.com.
Cherry Blossom Festival at Luk Fu
- Through Sunday, April 16, the beauty of the Cherry Blossoms will be in full bloom at Luk Fu. Enjoy Cherry Blossom décor, specialty dishes, and crafted cocktails. Reservations are available at OpenTable.com.
Dinner Pairing Series at The Prime Rib
- Experience a remarkable evening on Thursday, April 20, at The Prime Rib and enjoy a multi-course menu expertly paired with a personally guided selection of Caymus Wines. Reservations are available at OpenTable.com.
Happy Hour at Sports & Social
- Every Monday – Thursday from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. is Happy Hour at Sports & Social! Enjoy $4 domestics, $5 cocktails, $6 wines, and half-priced select appetizers.
Hero Appreciation Days at Sports & Social
- Every Wednesday in April, service stars—first responders, healthcare, EMS, teachers, and service members—receive a 20% off coupon valid at Sports & Social. Simply stop by the promotional desk to get flagged as a service star.
- Game Specials: Watch the Sixers on Sport & Social’s 52-foot big screen and enjoy Hennessy cocktails and specials, game day bites, and more.
- On Tuesday, April 4, at 8:00 p.m., enjoy a Hennessy party while the Sixers take on the Chicago Bulls with fun décor, samples, giveaways, step n’ repeat, swag, and more!
- Cheer on the Phillies at Sports & Social with $5 Budweiser and $8 specialty cocktails inspired by your favorite Phillies players.
- Enjoy the home opener on Thursday, April 6, with ticket giveaways to an upcoming 2023 Phillies game,
- Phillies legend, Charlie Manuel, will be stopping by Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia’s Opening Day Tailgate from 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Tickets are available at PhillySportsTrips.com
College Basketball Tournament
- Enjoy giveaways and specialty packages including a basketball hoop contest during all the April college basketball games at Sports & Social. Book seats for four games and receive a $50 gift cad and a free round of drinks.
- Center Bar will feature specialty cocktails during the games.
- Watch the draft on Sports & Social’s 52-foot big screen on Thursday, April 27, and Friday, April 28. Enjoy $4 Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, and Budweiser drafts. Mitchell & Ness apparel will be given away to lucky winners. Draft packages are available.
- Taco Tuesdays at Sports & Social: Every Tuesday enjoy a variety of taco and drink specials, including $3 Chicken and Pork Tacos, $4 Tempura Mahi Tacos, $4 Taco of the Day, $8 Chicken Nachos, $5 Margaritas, $8 Milagro Margaritas, $4 Estrella Spanish Lager and $12 Milagro Margarita Flights.
- Bubbles and Pearls at The Prime Rib: Every Wednesday from 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. enjoy $2 oysters and $10 champagne flights with new pairings every week.
- Lucky 8 Menu at The Prime Rib: Every Thursday from 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. enjoy $8 dishes and cocktails including Paloma Spritz, Prime Rib Sliders, Hand Cut Truffle Fries, Scallops & more. Bar & lounge only. Enjoy live music with Daniel Kulisek.
Fridays & Saturdays
- Late Night Menu at The Prime Rib: Dine with us well after dark tonight from 11 p.m. – Midnight in the Bar & Lounge. Enjoy our late-night menu offerings including The Prime Burger, Shrimp Cocktail, Greenberg Potato Skins and more.
Visit Philadelphia.LiveCasinoHotel.com for more information.
About Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Voted Best Overall Gaming Resort and Best Overall Dining in Pennsylvania by Casino Player Magazine, Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia has transformed the South Philadelphia Stadium District into a nationally unrivaled one-stop destination to enjoy the fast-paced action of four major professional sports teams, memorable entertainment, premier dining, well-appointed hotel accommodations and world-class gaming. Conveniently located off I-95 and I-76, the facility features more than 200 luxury hotel rooms that are Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED™ with Forbes Travel Guide, a FanDuel® Sportsbook and Lounge, over 2,100 slots and electronic table games, and 150 live action table games, including a dedicated poker room. New dining and entertainment options include the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; Luk Fu, serving authentic Asian cuisine; Sports & Social Philly, a one-of-a-kind sports restaurant, gaming venue and social lounge; the 10th Street Market, a unique food hall featuring Guy Fieri’s Taco Joint and Guy’s Burger Joint; Philadelphia-favorites Lorenzo and Sons Pizza, Termini Bros. Bakery and Sang Kee Noodle Bar & Kitchen; Morty’s Deli and Luckie’s Liquor. A spirited nightlife scene at Center Bar and R Bar rounds out the Live! experience. The property offers more than 15,000-square-feet of customizable meeting and event space, as well as ample, secure parking. Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia was developed and remains owned and managed by Stadium Casino RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies, the premier developer of Live! dining, entertainment, gaming, hotel and sports-anchored destinations in the country. For reservations, call 1-833-472-5483 or visit Philadelphia.LiveCasinoHotel.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram - @livecasinophl
About The Cordish Companies
The Cordish Companies’ origins date back to 1910 and encompass four generations of privately-held, family ownership. During the past ten decades, The Cordish Companies has grown into a global leader in Commercial Real Estate; Entertainment Districts; Sports-Anchored Developments; Gaming; Hotels; Residential Properties; Restaurants; International Development; Coworking Spaces; and Private Equity. One of the largest and most respected developers in the world, The Cordish Companies has been awarded an unprecedented seven Urban Land Institute Awards for Excellence for public-private developments that are of unique significance to the cities in which they are located. The Cordish Companies has developed and operates highly acclaimed dining, entertainment and hospitality destinations throughout the United States, many falling under The Cordish Companies’ Live! Brand, highly regarded as one of the premier entertainment brands in the country. In gaming, The Cordish Companies has developed among the most successful casino hotel resorts in the world including the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa and Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland. Welcoming over 55 million visitors per year, these developments are among the highest profile dining, entertainment, gaming, hotel and sports-anchored destinations in the country. Over the generations, The Cordish Companies has remained true to the family’s core values of quality, entrepreneurial spirit, long-term personal relationships, and integrity. As a testimony to the long-term vision of its family leadership, The Cordish Companies still owns and manages virtually every business it has created. For more information visit www.cordish.com or follow us on Twitter.
“The Cordish Companies,” “The Cordish Company” and “Cordish” are trademarks used under license by independent corporations, legal liability companies and partnerships (“Cordish Entities”). Each Cordish Entity is a separate, single-purpose legal entity that is solely responsible for its obligations and liabilities. No common operations or financial interdependency, and no intermingling of assets or liabilities of the Cordish Entities exists, or should be deemed to exist, as a result of the potential common reference to multiple independent entities operating under the names “Cordish,” “The Cordish Companies” or “The Cordish Company” here or elsewhere.