Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia Announces April 2022 Promotions and Events Calendar
PHILADELPHIA (April 1, 2022) – Spring has sprung at Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia! Head to the Stadium District in South Philadelphia this April for a jam-packed schedule of entertainment, food specials, tournaments, and giveaways.
- Win a Trip to Baha Mar Casino: Looking for a tropical escape this spring? Live! Rewards members can earn entries for every 50 tier credits this April for a chance to win a trip to Baha Mar Casino in the Bahamas. Gold, Platinum, Black, Jade and Chairman’s Club Members will receive bonus entries that must be activated along with earned entries. Drawings will occur every Saturday in April with twenty winners announced each day.
- Easter Brunch at The Prime Rib: Join us for a special Easter menu on Sunday, April 17 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Enjoy chef-driven, classic-with-a-twist menu options including Smoked Salmon & Caviar Toast, Steak & Eggs, Lobster BLT and Crab Cake Eggs Benedict complemented by our creative cocktails including Pear Tree Bellini & Build-Your-Own Bloody Mary!
- Mega Jackpot Madness: This exciting new mystery progressive slots program guarantees jackpot wins from $10,000 up to $50,000! Each Mega Jackpot will start at $10,000 and grow every time an eligible guest makes a spin on an eligible slot machine (excludes video poker and electronic table games) with their Live! Rewards Card properly inserted. The Jackpot increases until somebody wins, and somebody is GUARANTEED TO WIN by the time the Mega Jackpot reaches $50,000. Once the prize is awarded, the Mega Jackpot resets back to $10,000 and it starts all over again. Live! Philadelphia will award five Mega Jackpots. The program runs through May 30, 2022, or until all five jackpots hit. And that’s not all! Each time one of the five Mega mystery jackpots hits, a 60-minute frenzy begins for 10 Free Play jackpots that are guaranteed to hit during the next hour for $500-$1,000 in Free Slot Play.
- $25K Blackjack Tournament: Head to Center Bar on Saturday, April 2 at 7:00 p.m. for a chance at $25,000. Registration begins at 6:00 p.m.
- Hermes Drawing: Ten Live! Rewards Members will walk away in style or with extra cash this month. Live! Rewards members can earn entries for every 50 tier credits from April 1 to April 15 for a chance at $1,000 in cash, up to $2,500 in free slot play or a luxury Hermes set worth $6,500. Winners will be drawn at 10:00 p.m. on April 15.
- Mystery Gift Game Giveaway: On Friday, April 15, from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. guests can swipe their Live! Rewards Card at the Promotion Kiosk to reveal a mystery gift and print their gift voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed on the Casino Floor next to Luk Fu.
- April Showers Slot Tournament: Live! Rewards Members and qualified guests have a chance to win over $20,000 in prizes during the slot tournament beginning at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, April 16. Registration begins at 10:00 a.m.
- Late Night High Limit Hot Seat: On Saturday, April 23, casino guests can win a share of $3,500 playing high limit slots with their Live! Rewards card. One winner will be announced every 15 minutes from 9:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Pretzel Day Giveaway: The first 500 guests to swipe their Live! Rewards Card at a promotional kiosk from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 26 will receive a voucher for a free soft pretzel. Each soft pretzel will have a pull tab for the guest to win cash, free play, a mystery gift or points.
- Tax Day W-2G Jackpot: Live! Rewards Members can show their W2G for an entry to the $10,000 jackpot on Friday, April 29. Entries can be claimed starting at 6:00 p.m. and twenty winners will be announced at 10:00 p.m.
- Luggage Giveaway: Every Sunday, guests can show their QR code from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. to receive free luggage. QR codes will be distributed via email after making a reservation.
- Muffin Monday: Enjoy a coffee and muffin from Termini Bros every Monday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. after earning 50 tier credits. Must be a Live! Rewards member to participate.
- 55 Live! Slot Tournament: Live! Rewards Member guests 55+ are invited to participate in a slot tournament on the casino floor every Tuesday throughout April for a chance at a portion of $5,000 in cash and prizes. Registration opens at 10:00 a.m. and the tournament begins at 11:00 a.m.
- Rising Riches: All casino guests are eligible to earn free slot play each Wednesday based on their tier segment. Simply stop at the machine, insert your card, and play!
- Dueling Pianos: Enjoy free admission to the Dueling Pianos every Wednesday at Center Bar beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Jerry Blavat Dance Parties: Dance along with Philadelphia’s legendary Jerry Blavat every Thursday in April at Center Bar beginning at 4:00 p.m. Admission is free.
- DJ Johnny Looch: Every Thursday in April at Center Bar beginning at 8:00 p.m. Admission is free.
- Throwback Dance Party with DJ Eric Bartello: Dance the night away to throwback tunes and new music at Center Bar on Sunday nights beginning at 7:00 p.m. Admission is free.
- Featured Bands:
April 9 - Drop Dead Sexy, 7pm
April 15 - The Soul Cruisers, 7pm
April 22 - The Business, 7pm
April 23 - Eleven Eleven, 7pm
April 29 - The John McNutt Band, 7pm
April 30 - The Way Outs, 6:30pm
- April 1 and 2 – Art of War MMA: Enjoy double the excitement as Art of War Cage Fighting presents All Star Weekend III featuring South Philly’s own John “Johnny Garb” Garbarino, undefeated heavyweight knockout artist, Patrick “The Brick” Brady, Matt “White Chocolate” Turnbull, Shawn Stefanelli, Will Dill, Trent Stump, Tim Sylvester and more. Tickets start at $75 and can be purchased at AXS.com. Doors open at 6 p.m.
- April 9 – Vietnamese Concert: Live! By Night: Enjoy the ultimate entertainment experience with folk songs and pop ballads from local Vietnamese singers. Tickets start at $50 and can be purchased at AXS.com. Doors open at 9:30 p.m.
- April 23 – Freestyle Extravaganza: Celebrate the music, fashion and culture that helped make the late 80s and early 90s such memorable era in Philadelphia music history. Featuring: Judy Torres, Pretty Poison, Noel, Rockell, The Cover Girls, Betty D of Sweet Sensation, Cynthia, C-Bank, Joe Zangle, and Special Guests. Tickets start at $40 and are available for purchase at AXS.com. Doors open at 6:00 p.m.
Food & Beverage Promotions
Every Phillies Home Game
- Home Game Specials: Show your game ticket and receive post game specials, including $4 beer, $5 cocktails and $6 wine at Sports & Social and Center Bar.
- Dollar Dog Night for the Dogs at Sports & Social: Stop into Sports & Social every Phillies home game to grab a gameday baseball staple and give back! Partial proceeds benefit local animal shelters PSPCA & PAWS.
- Taco Tuesdays at Sports & Social: Every Tuesday enjoy a variety of taco and drink specials, including $3 Chicken and Pork Tacos, $4 Tempura Mahi Tacos, $4 Taco of the Day, $8 Chicken Nachos, $5 Margaritas, $8 Milagro Margaritas, $4 Estrella Spanish Lager and $12 Milagro Margarita Flights.
- Wok N’ Roll Wednesdays at Luk Fu: Every Wednesday from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. enjoy signature specials including $5 sushi rolls and sip on sweet and savory sake flights.
- Bubbles and Pearls at The Prime Rib: Every Wednesday from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at The Prime Rib enjoy $1 oysters and $10 champagne flights with new pairings every week. Bar and lounge only.
- Lucky Eight Menu at The Prime Rib: Every Thursday from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. enjoy a Lucky 8 menu featuring $8 dishes & cocktails including Paloma Spritz, Prime Rib Sliders, Hand Cut Truffle Fries, Scallops & more. Bar & lounge only. Live music from Daniel Kulisek starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Burgers & Brews at Sports & Social: Every Thursday ALL DAY enjoy a selection of rotating draft beers paired with our signature burger of the month. April Burger: Bourbon Bacon Burger - BBQ Bourbon Sauce, Bacon Jam, Pepper Jack Cheese, Onion Frills. April Brewery: Wicked Weed Brewing.
- Saturday Brunch at Sports & Social: Every Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. enjoy a variety of brunch entrees including Tomato Avocado Bacon Scrapple Melt, West Coast Skillet, Brunch Burger and more as well as build-your-own Bloody Mary's and Mimosas.
Visit Philadelphia.LiveCasinoHotel.com for more information.
About Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia
Voted Best Overall Gaming Resort in Pennsylvania by Casino Player Magazine, Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia has transformed the South Philadelphia Stadium District into a nationally unrivaled one-stop destination to enjoy the fast-paced action of four major professional sports teams, memorable entertainment, premier dining, well-appointed hotel accommodations and world-class gaming. Conveniently located off I-95 and I-76, the facility features more than 200 luxury hotel rooms that are Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED™ with Forbes Travel Guide, a FanDuel® Sportsbook and Lounge, over 2,100 slots and electronic table games, and 150 live action table games, including a dedicated poker room. New dining and entertainment options include the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; Luk Fu, serving authentic Asian cuisine; Sports & Social Philly, a one-of-a-kind sports restaurant, gaming venue and social lounge; the 10th Street Market, a unique food hall featuring Guy Fieri’s Taco Joint and Guy’s Burger Joint; Philadelphia-favorites Lorenzo and Sons Pizza, Termini Bros. Bakery and Sang Kee Noodle Bar & Kitchen; Morty’s Deli and Luckie’s Liquor. A spirited nightlife scene at Center Bar and R Bar rounds out the Live! experience. The property offers more than 15,000-square-feet of customizable meeting and event space, as well as ample, secure parking. Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia was developed and remains owned and managed by Stadium Casino RE, LLC, an affiliate of The Cordish Companies, the premier developer of Live! dining, entertainment, gaming, hotel and sports-anchored destinations in the country. For reservations, call 1-833-472-5483 or visit Philadelphia.LiveCasinoHotel.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram - @livecasinophl
About The Cordish Companies
The Cordish Companies’ origins date back to 1910 and encompass four generations of privately-held, family ownership. During the past ten decades, The Cordish Companies has grown into a global leader in Commercial Real Estate; Entertainment Districts; Sports-Anchored Developments; Gaming; Hotels; Residential Properties; Restaurants; International Development; Coworking Spaces; and Private Equity. One of the largest and most respected developers in the world, The Cordish Companies has been awarded an unprecedented seven Urban Land Institute Awards for Excellence for public-private developments that are of unique significance to the cities in which they are located. The Cordish Companies has developed and operates highly acclaimed dining, entertainment and hospitality destinations throughout the United States, many falling under The Cordish Companies’ Live! Brand, highly regarded as one of the premier entertainment brands in the country. In gaming, The Cordish Companies has developed among the most successful casino hotel resorts in the world including the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa and Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland. Welcoming over 55 million visitors per year, these developments are among the highest profile dining, entertainment, gaming, hotel and sports-anchored destinations in the country. Over the generations, The Cordish Companies has remained true to the family’s core values of quality, entrepreneurial spirit, long-term personal relationships, and integrity. As a testimony to the long-term vision of its family leadership, The Cordish Companies still owns and manages virtually every business it has created. For more information visit www.cordish.com or follow us on Twitter.
“The Cordish Companies,” “The Cordish Company” and “Cordish” are trademarks used under license by independent corporations, legal liability companies and partnerships (“Cordish Entities”). Each Cordish Entity is a separate, single-purpose legal entity that is solely responsible for its obligations and liabilities. No common operations or financial interdependency, and no intermingling of assets or liabilities of the Cordish Entities exists, or should be deemed to exist, as a result of the potential common reference to multiple independent entities operating under the names “Cordish,” “The Cordish Companies” or “The Cordish Company” here or elsewhere.